If you’re a company group chief, CIO, company analyst, or developer attracted to how Apache Hadoop and Apache HBase-related applied sciences can tackle difficulties regarding large-scale info in reasonable methods, this e-book is for you. utilizing real-world tales and occasions, authors Ted Dunning and Ellen Friedman express Hadoop newbies and pro clients alike how NoSQL databases and Hadoop can clear up numerous enterprise and examine issues.
You’ll know about early judgements and pre-planning that could make the method more straightforward and extra effective. If you’re already utilizing those applied sciences, you’ll learn how to achieve the total variety of advantages attainable with Hadoop. whenever you don’t desire a deep technical history to start, this ebook does offer specialist information to aid managers, architects, and practitioners prevail with their Hadoop projects.
- Examine an afternoon within the lifetime of giant information: India’s formidable Aadhaar project
- Review instruments within the Hadoop environment akin to Apache’s Spark, hurricane, and Drill to profit how they could aid you
- Pick up a suite of technical and strategic tips that experience helped others prevail with Hadoop
- Learn from a number of prototypical Hadoop use situations, in keeping with how companies have truly utilized the technology
- Explore real-world tales that demonstrate how MapR shoppers mix use circumstances while placing Hadoop and NoSQL to paintings, together with in production