By Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury, Celeste Brash
Lonely Planet: The world's major commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Seattle is your passport to the entire such a lot correct and up to date recommendation on what to determine, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. seize a flying fish at Pike position industry, get dizzy atop the distance Needle, and take pleasure in Belltown's revolutionary eating scene; all together with your relied on go back and forth significant other. Get to the center of Seattle and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Seattle trip Guide:
- Color maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the best approach to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cell numbers, web content, transit suggestions, and costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - together with consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra worthwhile trip event - together with heritage, song, delicacies, way of life, nightlife, and extra
- Free, handy pull-out Seattle map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Useful features - together with Walking excursions, With young ones, Day journeys, Month via Month (annual competition calendar), and extra
- Coverage of downtown, Pike position industry, Pioneer sq., Belltown, Seattle middle, Queen Anne, Lake Union, Capitol Hill, the U District, eco-friendly Lake, Fremont, Ballard, Discovery Park, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Seattle, our so much finished consultant to Seattle, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle points of interest and take the line much less traveled.
- Looking for extra wide assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest advisor for a entire examine the entire area has to provide.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury, and Celeste Brash.
About Lonely Planet: began in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime go back and forth advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on the earth, in addition to an award-winning web site, a collection of cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed vacationer group. Lonely Planet's undertaking is to let curious tourists to event the area and to really get to the center of the locations they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite commute consultant category
'Lonely Planet courses are, easily, like no other.' - the recent York occasions
'Lonely Planet. it truly is on everyone's bookshelves; it truly is in each traveller's fingers. it is on cell phones. it really is on the web. it truly is all over, and it truly is telling complete generations of individuals find out how to commute the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)